Low Income Taxpayers Clinic

Help With Language Translations

For persons needing assistance with language translation/interpretations, please contact either of the following:

  • 401-274-2652


Self Employment and the Sharing Economy

Do you have a dispute about whether you are an employee or an independent contractor? You may, owe a lot of self employment taxes. We can help you ask the IRS to change your employment status.